music @ dhingana.com

Anksforu

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Here they come!!

Yes they are here. The RESULTS. Well as always it has been ok with me. Again people who used to fool around all year around have scored extremely classy. And again i have had an average percentage on my list inspite of toiling hard and neglecting all my friends. But any ways i am happy that i have cleared and i am happy that all my friends have also. Well i have always believed in myself. Although i won't lie when i say that i had doubts regarding my studies. But now i want to believe to the fact that marks are not the only criteria that can make you successful. But it is the knowledge and the fact what your actual worth is. I believe that if i work hard then one day i will achieve what i deserve in the true forms. I have decided that i will not give up under any circumstances. I will fight my way back. I will prove my self one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home