music @ dhingana.com

Anksforu

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Finally placed with the best guns in the business!!!

Hey Friends!!
It has been high time that i have been placed now. For the people who know me, they know very well that i have tried my hands at everything. I even went to Pune to do a course on Mainframes so that i could have an extra edge over people, and so i could get employed more easily. But it seems that destiny had decided my fate long back. And so now i am with the biggest guns in the business, the TATAs. It feels really good to get even involved with the name TATA. And it really seems a pleasure to be associated with them, and even working with them. But every good thing in life comes with a test. And today the test is about whether i can prove myself worthy of the TATAs. Yes, i have to at any cost. And yes i will. For once i will not let down those people who have laid lots of trust on me. Cause this is my time now. And i am gonna make the best of it.
Cheers!!!


powered by performancing firefox

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home