music @ dhingana.com

Anksforu

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Its cool work!!!!

Hi Friends, I am back. Well finally i am getting some useful work from today. It seems pretty interesting and i have a wonderful guide. My TL seems absolutely cool. He knows exactly what to do when. Well actually thats the reason he is the TL. But he seems very very informative. Till now the work which i was doind was seemin to be very childish. But this now seems fun. The fun of making a mistake which would in turn lead to a chain of serious troubles for absolutely everyone. While explaining the work the TL showed good trust towards me. Lets hope for the best. I hope i can grow in my work soon.

I wanna tell something about my work also. Today i was given a very complicated graph to work and understand. Although i am still unable to figure out what each component in the graph is all about. My TL says that at present i just need to focus on only 2 or 3 components at a time. Because that is where all my work lies. And to be careful not to goof up those components in any form. Well verbal deadlines are also given. I hope i can understand and make sense out of my work more nicely. Things are very very much complicated. I was warned today by my TL that there is gonna be lots of politics around. But i have to stay put and stay firm on my work. I need to concentrate on the work which i am doing.

At present i am least bothered about the politics going on around me. Although i will keep an eye open for problems, at present i just want to concentrate on my work. The sooner i understand things, the sooner i can make my mark. And the sooner i can go up the ladder.

As always once again i ask the Almighty Lord to help me in this time. Give me strength to work with my heart and with my brains all open. So that i can kick some serious BUTT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home