music @ dhingana.com

Anksforu

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Life till now!!!

Life has been a mystic sand. Yes sand as you say, "The more you try to grab it in your hands, the more it gets out!!" I recently was under the impression that not only good projects but even transfer would be an easy venture if i want so. But life is not that easy. Well not only project work but even transfer is very difficult to think of. It seems evident to me that i am still here in Kolkata for a good deal of 10 more months. And just the thought of it makes me a bit scared. I do want success in life. I do want to grow up in the organisation. But..

It all comes down to the number of people i can influence in my project, in my company. I have started working on something new. Something which i think will get me to the top of atleast this organisation very soon. But i dont know how effective this would be. I am ready to work my gutts out if i have to. And i will because i know this will be a necessity. But the question is will all this pain be worth it in the end. I dont know. I really dont know. My health is not supporting me to grow. Neither is my surrounding. I feel as a loner once again in my life.

I know i have fought and overcome this deal before, and that too with great and wonderful surprises before. I just hoped that this would never come back. But it has.

I dont want to give up now. And i will not. Not till my last breath.

Lord Almighty, please give me strength!!

I hope i can achieve the unimaginable very soon, so that i can change not just my life but also the lives of the people who have placed theor trust on me today.

Amen.

1 Comments:

  • good to know that u're still fighting.. i don't have much to say, to lift up ur spirits. take on things one by one, u won't get bogged by the complete matter then.. tc
    will write/call soon

    70.162.75.171

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home